Set Up|Standings|Pac-12 Data|NCAA Brace|NCAA Data|NCAA RPI
Pac-12 Document Publication|Pac-12 Postseason Honors
NCAA Third Round Components
- Pac-12 Male’s Football is just one of 4 organizations with several groups staying in the NCAA Competition’s Round of 16 together with the ACC (Battle Each Other, Pittsburgh, Syracuse), American (FIU, Tulsa) as well as Sunlight Belt (Kentucky, Marshall).
- UCLA (12-6-1) will certainly proceed its East Coastline turn with a browse through to Vermont (15-3-2) on Saturday at 4:00 p.m. PT. The Bruins remain in the Third Round for the very first time given that 2014 as well as very first time under head train Ryan Jorden
- The Bruins as well as Catamounts will certainly be fulfilling for the 4th time. UCLA leads the collection 2-0-1, with one of the most current conference a 3-0 win in Sept. 1995 (3-0) together with a 3-1 success in Burlington in Sept. 1982.
- No. 5 seed STANFORD (12-2-5) will certainly proceed its mission for a 4th nationwide title in the previous 8 periods on Sunday when it organizes Southern Seminar champ as well as No. 11 seed UNC Greensboro (13-1-5) at 5:00 p.m. PT. It will certainly be the very first conference in between the Cardinal as well as Spartans.
- Both suits will certainly be transmitted on ESPN+.
- Both the Bruins as well as Cardinal will certainly be seeking their 8th journey to the local finals/quarterfinals under Pac-12 sponsorship (given that 2000). For Stanford, it would certainly be its 6th in the previous 8 periods, while for UCLA it would certainly be its very first given that 2014.
- With the Bruins ladies’s group with to the quarterfinals, UCLA signs up with Battle each other as the only colleges with both football programs still completing in the NCAA Tournaments.
Opening Beats Outcomes
- UCLA progressed to its preliminary of 16 in 8 periods many thanks to a set of return success – the Bruins tracked both The golden state Baptist as well as Clemson by an objective prior to turning the suits to 2-1 victories.
- After progressing previous Cal Baptist on Thursday, unseeded UCLA took a trip cross-country to knock senseless protecting nationwide champ as well as No. 6 Clemson. The Bruins’ third-round challenger, Vermont, additionally secured a seeded group in No. 11 SMU, 3-2, in return style.
- No. 5 seed Stanford left no question in its tourney opener, directing Peak (6-2) to establish a third-round conference with No. 11 UNCG, which bore down fines after a 1-1 draw with Ohio State. The Cardinal’s 6 objectives versus the Panthers equated to a postseason program high as well as were one reluctant of the Pac-12’s postseason document (UCLA, 7-1 vs. Penn State, 12/7/02).
- 7 NCAA top-16 seeds stopped working to progress out of the 2nd round, consisting of 2 of the Pac-12’s triad of seeded groups in No. 2 Washington as well as No. 8 Oregon State.
- Washington’s Kalana Kossa-Rienzi opened up the racking up in the 10th min, yet 3 unanswered objectives consisting of 2 inside the last 7 mins sent out going to Creighton through a 3-1 success. Rose city retaliated an earlier period loss to Oregon State in Corvallis with a 2-0 win.
Pac-12 NCAA Competition Background
- Given that sporting activity sponsorship started in 2000, Pac-12 programs have actually integrated for a 91-59-18 document (.595) in NCAA postseason have fun with:
- 23 Regional Finals (The Golden State 2005, 2010, 2013; Oregon State 2021; Stanford 2000-02, 2015-19; UCLA 2002-03, 2006, 2009-11, 2014; Washington 2013, 2019-21)
- 11 University Mug looks (Stanford 2000, 2002, 2015-17, 2019; UCLA 2002, 2006, 2011, 2014; Washington 2021)
- 8 championship (Stanford 2002, 2015-17; UCLA 2002, 2006, 2014; Washington 2021)
- 4 nationwide titles (UCLA 2002, Stanford 2015-17).
- Separated by round, the Pac-12’s cumulative NCAA Competition documents given that 2000:
- Preliminary – 18-12-3 (.591 )
- 2nd Round – 33-20-5 (.612 )
- 3rd Round – 21-12-3 (.625 )
- Quarterfinals – 9-9-4 (.500 )
- Semifinals – 6-2-3 (.682 )
- Last – 4-4-0 (.500 )
- Records damaged down by Pac-12 program given that 2000 (NCAA looks in parentheses, consisting of 2022).
- The Golden State (13) – 13-12-2
- Oregon State (8) – 4-6-1
- San Diego State (3) – 0-2-1
- Stanford (13) – 27-9-8
- UCLA (20) – 31-16-3
- Washington (16) – 16-14-3
- Dating to 1960, Pac-12 programs have actually integrated for a 149-113-20 document (.564 ) in NCAA postseason play, with 23 University Mug looks (nationwide semifinals), 7 championship games as well as 9 runner-up coatings all-time.
- Carlo Agostinelli racked up the suit’s very first 2 objectives as well as helped the following 2 to power Stanford’s 6-2 thrashing of Peak. He was called the University Football Information National Gamer of the Week for his efficiency. Agostinelli’s set of aids provided him 10 for the period, linked for the most in the Pac-12.
- Agostinelli additionally showed up on the Leading Cabinet Football National Group of the Week, where he was signed up with by UCLA protector Grayson Doody, that helped Andre Ochoa’s 31st-minute equalizer versus Clemson. Ochoa currently has a factor (2g/1a) in each of the Bruins’ last 3 suits.
- UCLA’s Tucker Lepley remains to round right into type after returning from injury on Oct. 20, racking up the match-clinching objective in the 79th min at Clemson. Lepley currently has 7 factors (3g/1a) this period, done in the previous 4 suits.
- Kevin Diaz netted the clinching objective in the 69th min in the Bruins’ 2-1 return sway Cal Baptist. Diaz currently has 4 objectives this period, 3 of which have actually been suit victors.
- Stanford’s Shane de Flores took control of the fresher racking up lead in the Pac-12 with an objective as well as a help in the Peak success. He currently leads the Cardinal as well as all Seminar newbies with 8 objectives as well as 20 factors this period.
National Teams/Players of Week
University Football Information National Teams of the Week
Aug. 29 – Christian Soto, Washington
Sept. 5 – Riley Ferch, UCLA; Ilijah Paul, Washington
Sept. 12 – Elias Katsaros, San Diego State
Sept. 19 – Tommy Silva, UCLA
Sept. 26 – Javier Armas, Oregon State (POTW), Keegan Hughes, Stanford
Oct. 3 – Will Reilly, Stanford
Oct. 10 – Lucas Meek, Washington (POTW)
Oct. 17 – Clarence Awoudor, Oregon State, Nick Scardina, Washington
Oct. 24 – Shane de Flores, Stanford
Nov. 14 – Joran Gerbet, Oregon State
Nov. 21 – Carlo Agostinelli, Stanford ( POTW)
Leading Cabinet Football National Group of the Week
Aug. 30 – Tommy Silva, UCLA
Sept. 6 – Riley Ferch, UCLA; Ilijah Paul, Washington (POTW)
Sept. 13 – Elias Katsaros, San Diego State
Sept. 27 – Keegan Hughes, Stanford; Lucas Meek, Washington (POTW)
Oct. 4 – Will Reilly, Stanford; Nicholas Scardina, Washington
Oct. 11 – Gio Miglietti, Washington
Oct. 18 – Clarence Awoudor, Oregon State, CJ Fodrey, San Diego State
Oct. 25 – Shane de Flores, Stanford; Mouhameth Thiam, Oregon State
Nov. 1 – Nate Crockford, UCLA
Nov. 15 – David Perez, Oregon State
Nov. 22 – Carlo Agostinelli, Stanford; Grayson Doody, UCLA
United Football Coaches National Gamer of the Week
Sept. 7 – Ilijah Paul, Washington
Sept. 14 – Elias Katsaros, San Diego State
For Club as well as Nation
- 2 previous Pac-12 celebrities become part of the 26-man FIFA Globe Mug lineup for the united state Male’s National Group – Stanford’s Jordan Morris ( 2015 Pac-12 Gamer of the Year, three-time All-Pac-12 First string) as an onward as well as Washington’s Cristian Roldan ( 2013 Pac-12 Fresher of the Year, two-time All-Pac-12 First string) as a midfielder.
- The Pac-12 is the only college seminar to have several previous gamers picked to the USMNT lineup.
- Morris, that began as an 88th-minute alternative in the united state’s 1-1 draw with Wales in its Team B opener, came to be the very first Stanford gamer to show up in a FIFA Globe Mug as well as very first previous Pac-12 gamer to see activity at the occasion given that 2010 (Carlos Bocanegra, UCLA; Jonathan Bornstein, UCLA; Robbie Findley, OSU; Bennie Feilhaber, UCLA).
- Previous UCLA standout as well as 2012 Pac-12 Gamer of the Year Ryan Hollingshead played all 120 mins in LAFC’s win in fines over Philly Union in the impressive 2022 MLS Mug.
Notes as well as Nuggets
- The Pac-12 has actually progressed a minimum of half its 6 groups to the postseason for 7 successive years as well as 9 times in the previous years.
- The Pac-12 has actually ranked as NCAA Department I’s leading RPI seminar each of the previous 2 periods (2021, 2022).
- The country’s leading RPI seminar in 2021 additionally had the country’s leading 2 groups in the RPI (# 1 Washington, # 2 Oregon State) as well as the leading 2 seeds in the NCAA Competition (# 1 Oregon State, # 2 Washington). It was the 2nd time in Seminar background the Pac-12 had the NCAA Competition’s leading 2 general nationwide seeds together with 2013 (# 1 UCLA, # 2 The golden state). The Pac-12 as well as ACC (9 times given that seeding started in 1994) are the only organizations to have the leading 2 general nationwide seeds.
- Over the previous ten years, Pac-12 guys’s football has actually gained 35 out of a feasible 60 NCAA Competition proposals throughout its 6 participants, a 58 percent success price improved just by the 12-team ACC (65%, 78-120).
- The six-team Pac-12 has actually had an University Mug rep in 6 of the last 8 periods (UCLA 2014; Stanford 2015-17, 2019; Washington 2021). Just the 12-team ACC has actually had extra complete looks (12) than the Pac-12’s 6 over that period.
- The Pac-12 flaunts 2 of the leading 7 ( Jeremy Gunn, Jamie Clark) winningest energetic trainers by portion in NCAA Department I, while a 3rd is a two-time Pac-12 Train of the Year ( Terry Manager).
- The Pac-12 has actually generated 3 of the last 8 MAC Hermann Prize victors – Oregon State’s Gloire Amanda ( 2020 ), Stanford’s Jordan Morris ( 2015) as well as UCLA’s Leo Stolz ( 2014) – in addition to 6 finalists in the previous 9 years (2021 Dylan Teves, LAUNDRY; 2017 Tomas Hilliard-Arce, STAN; 2013 Leo Stolz, UCLA).
- The Pac-12 has actually generated 20 First string All-Americans in the 9 periods given that 2013 after collecting just 15 from 2000-2012.
- Given that broadening past 2 rounds in 2014, 72 Pac-12 student-athletes have actually been picked in the MLS SuperDraft, consisting of 4 years of double-digit options (2014, 2015, 2019, 2022).