Is in the present day your fortunate day?
Listed here are the Powerball profitable numbers for Monday, Oct. 10, 2022:
3 – 6 – 11 – 17 – 22 and Powerball 11
Powerplay was 2x
The lottery jackpot was an estimated $401 million with a money possibility of $205.4 million, in accordance with the Powerball web site.
The jackpot was final gained on Aug. 3 night time when a lottery participant in Pennsylvania took residence $206.9 million.
In the meantime, the Mega Thousands and thousands jackpot is at $445 million with a money possibility of $226 million, in accordance with the Mega Thousands and thousands web site.
Till just lately, lottery winners in New Jersey had been required to be recognized, however now winners will be capable of keep nameless underneath a brand new regulation that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.
How do I play Powerball?
Powerball drawings are held thrice per week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:59 p.m. Monday drawings had been added in 2021.
The price is $2 per ticket, however you possibly can add the Energy Play for $1, which can enhance the quantity of your potential prize as much as 5 instances the unique prize (apart from the jackpot and Match 5). There may be additionally a 10x Energy Play risk when the jackpot is lower than $150 million.
Every participant selects 5 numbers from 1 to 69 for the white balls and one quantity from 1 to 26 for the pink Powerball. Nonetheless, you can even have the lottery machine generate a fast choose ticket with random numbers for you.
Prizes range from $4 for the matching the Powerball to $1 million for matching all 5 white balls (besides in California) to the jackpot for matching all six balls. You possibly can test all of the prize payouts on the Powerball web site right here.
The place can I play Powerball?
You possibly can play the sport in 45 states plus the Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Many grocery shops, gasoline stations and comfort shops promote lottery tickets. Some states enable Powerball tickets to be bought on-line, however watch out for rip-off web sites. Examine together with your state lottery for extra particulars about on-line gross sales earlier than buying tickets on-line.
You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or a resident a selected state the place you buy your ticket.
Powerball, Mega Thousands and thousands:These are the luckiest states for jackpot winners
How can I watch Powerball drawing?
The Powerball drawing is broadcast reside on the lottery web site at 10:59 p.m. ET on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You possibly can watch the drawing by clicking right here.
The drawing could also be broadcast on a neighborhood tv station in your market as properly.
What are my odds of profitable?
Enjoying the Powerball will be thrilling, however simply do not go spending these tens of millions earlier than you win.
The chances of profitable the jackpot are 292,201,338-to-1.
The chances to match all 5 white balls are 11,688,053-to-1.
Unfortunate? Listed here are 13 loopy issues extra prone to occur than profitable the lottery
What does money possibility imply?
The main lotteries in america provide two jackpot payout choices: annuity and money.
The annuity possibility is paid out over time. There may be an instantaneous fee after which 29 annual funds after that, rising by 5% every year.
The money possibility is considerably decrease than the marketed jackpot, however it’s paid in a lump sum. You do not have to attend many years for all the cash.
What was greatest Powerball jackpot?
Listed here are the Prime 10 jackpots for the reason that Powerball lottery started in 1992:
- $1.586 billion, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Received in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Aug. 23, 2017: Received in Massachusetts
- $730 million, Jan. 20, 2021: Received in Maryland
- $699.8 million, Oct. 4, 2021: Received in California
- $687.8 million, Oct. 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $632.6 million, Jan. 5, 2022: Two winner in California, Wisconsin
- $590.5 million, Might 18, 2013: Received in Florida
- $587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012: Two winner in Arizona, Missouri
- $564.1 million, Feb. 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas
What was largest U.S. lottery jackpot ever?
This is a take a look at the highest jackpots had been gained in america, between the Powerball and the Mega Thousands and thousands lotteries:
- $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $1.537 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, Oct. 23, 2018: Received in South Carolina
- $1.337 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, July 29, 2022: Illinois
- $1.05 billion, Mega Thousands and thousands, Jan. 22, 2021: Received in Michigan
- $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019: Received in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017: Received in Massachusetts
- $730 million,, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021: Received in Maryland
- $699.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 4, 2021: Received in California
- $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland