OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Madelyn Robinson, Sr., OH, Utah (Highland, Utah)
» 4.54 KPS, .263 PCT, 3.08 DPS, 4.8 PPS
- Named to the Reamer Membership Xtra Particular All-Event Group, she averaged 4.54 kills per set and posted two double-doubles over the weekend.
- In opposition to Milwaukee she set a career-high with 21 kills and a career-best of 18 digs for her first double-double of the yr. In her subsequent outing in opposition to then-No.11 Purdue, she topped that efficiency with a brand new career-high in kills (26) to associate with 16 kills.
- It’s simply the second and third time of her profession to hit the 20-plus kill mark in a match.
- Robinson closed out the weekend with a match-high of 12 kills in opposition to Bradley within the sweep.
- First profession Pac-12 Weekly Award honor, and Utah’s twenty second all-time Participant of the Week honor, together with Pac-12 Participant of the Week (1986-2010) and Pac-12 Offensive and Defensive Participant of the Week (2011-22) choices.
ALSO NOMINATED: Mimi Colyer, Oregon; Lydia Grote, California; Jaelyn Hodge, Arizona; Claire Hoffman, Washington; Iman Isanovic, Arizona State; Laura Jansen, Washington State; Kendall Kipp, Stanford; Elan McCall, UCLA; Taylor Simpson, Colorado; Mychael Vernon, Oregon State.
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Alexia Kuehl, Jr., MB, Colorado (St. Johns, Fla.)
» 2.00 BPS
- Helped lead the Buffs to a pair of sweeps over No.19 Illinois and Iowa.
- In opposition to then-No.19 Illinois, she tallied a match-high with 5 blocks, whereas holding Illinois to a .185 hitting proportion.
- Within the three-set sweep in opposition to Iowa, she was chargeable for the entire Buffs seven blocks to complete the weekend averaging 2.00 blocks per set.
- Since 2014, she is the primary student-athlete to assert back-to-back Pac-12 Defensive Participant of the Week honors to start out the season.
- Second profession Pac-12 Weekly Award honor, and Colorado’s seventeenth all-time Participant of the Week honor, together with Pac-12 Participant of the Week (1986-2010) and Pac-12 Offensive and Defensive Participant of the Week (2011-22) choices.
ALSO NOMINATED: Francesca Alupei, UCLA; Lauren Bays, Washington; Tara DeSa, California; Zyonna Fellows, Arizona; Sami Francis, Stanford; Magda Jehlarova, Washington State; Claire Jeter, Arizona State; Vanessa Ramirez, Utah; Kinley Swan, Oregon State.
FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK: Mimi Colyer, Fr., OH, Oregon (Lincoln, Calif.)
» 4.13 KPS, 2.91 PCT., 1.88 DPS, 4.7 PPS
- Within the Geese’ residence weekend opener, she had a dominant efficiency in opposition to UC Davis, placing down a season-high 21 kills with only one assault error on 30 swings (.667 hitting pct).
- Her 21 kills are tied for the second most by a participant within the NCAA in a three-set match this season, whereas additionally including 4 digs and two service aces in opposition to the Aggies.
- She capped UO’s weekend with 12 kills and 11 digs in a five-set victory over Rice, as she recorded her second double-double of the season.
- At present ranked seventh within the Convention with 3.88 kills per set whereas carrying a .300 hitting proportion via the primary two weeks of the season.
- She is the primary Freshman since 2018 to assert back-to-back Freshman of the Week honors within the first two weeks of their collegiate profession.
ALSO NOMINATED: Grayce Olson, UCLA; Elia Rubin, Stanford; Sophie Scott, California; Kinley Swan, Oregon State; Ashley West, Utah.
2022 Pac-12 Ladies’s Volleyball Weekly Awards